YOUR CERTIFIED PARTNER
BoCasa is run by 3 partners, all of whom are licensed real estate agents.
With this, we exceed the new legislation that requires all real estate agencies working in the Communidad Valenciana, which includes the province of Alicante, to be trained and registered. This register was established to stimulate good practice and professionalism and to ensure customers a better service.
We are also members of the API - Agente de la Propiedad Inmobiliaria, the largest Spanish real estate organization. But more importantly, this means that we subscribe to the API code of conduct. We commit ourselves to this extensive code of ethics that includes requirements for education, experience and behaviour. From the APIVA College, we are continuously informed of the changing legislation and all other matters related to the real estate market in the Valencian Community.
The fact that BoCasa is legally registered with the Communidad Valenciana and is a member of the API professional association offers maximum guarantees to our customers regarding our qualifications and working methods.
The Benefits for you as a client:
The region in which we operate offers a particularly large number of real estate agents, and as a customer you are probably overwhelmed by choices. In such a broad and complex market, it is extremely important to know what to consider when choosing the right real estate agent. BoCasa is therefore pleased that the new legal regulations are helping us and our professional colleagues to distinguish ourselves from brokers who are often less concerned with ethical rules.
Registration and membership in the API aims to better protect consumers in the real estate industry.
You may expect from us:
- Professional qualifications: You are dealing with a trained real estate agent who is certified after passing various qualification tests.
- Civil liability insurance: that we have civil liability insurance with a maximum coverage of € 1,500,000 per case.
- Deposit insurance: that we have deposit insurance with a guarantee limit of € 60,000.
- Regulatory: that we provide information on regulatory and ethical principles.
- Customer interest: that we represent our customers' interests in an independent, impartial and cautious manner.
- Current legislation: that we act in full compliance with current legislation and keep ourselves up to date with changes in the legislation.
- Competence: that we shall remain familiar with the regulations and update our knowledge on all other matters relating to the real estate market.