Roadmap to your dream home in the Costa Blanca
BoCasa would like to elaborate on our personal approach. And how come that we offer our services for free? We explain both topics below.
Together we will take the following steps on the journey to your new house:
- Acquaintance – We prefer to get acquainted personally but of course it is also possible by (video) phone or e-mail. Do you know already where you want to buy a house? Which region, town or neighborhood? What kind of property you like? A villa, finca, apartment or townhouse? If you don’t know yet, do not worry, we will get there together. We’ll discuss your preferences and create a search profile on which basis we scan the market and send you a selection of fitting properties by e-mail.
- Visit the region – Depending on your schedule we will make appointments with the selling agents to view your selected properties. Besides we will allocate sufficient time to show you the different villages, so you can take in the various characters of these places. Afterall, the location is very important, but we believe that the surroundings should definitely not be forgotten. We also introduce you to other parties such as a lawyer, banks and any other services required.If you have any questions about your journey, please let us know. We can also make some very nice suggestions for your stay! If, after this trip, you have not found the ideal house yet, we will simply continue our search.
- Finalize – When you think you found your dream home and after giving it proper thought, we enter the final phase. It’s time to start the negotiations with the selling party, whereby we play an advisory and executive role. It goes without saying that we discuss every move with you in advance and only take the next step after your agreement.
- Arrangements – After agreement with the seller, it’s time to arrange a number of things. We will reserve the property, in order for them to take it of the market. Usually this requires a payment of maximum EUR. 6.000, which is subsequently settled with the agreed price. Depending on the condition of the property we can arrange a contractor to give his professional opinion on its quality or we can have an architectural report drawn to put your mind at ease. Furthermore, we will assist you with arranging a NIE number, your application for a mortgage (if required) and the opening of a Spanish bank account. Also, very important, we’ll get you a respected legal representative (lawyer or gestor), who will check all legal aspects of your purchase before you sign anything final.
- Purchase contract – After the green light of the lawyer or gestor the purchase contract (Compra Venta) can be drawn up to sign. With this, both parties commit to the sale and this is also the moment to make a down payment of usually 10% of the purchase price.
- Notary – On the day of the transfer we will check your new home one more time and accompany you to the notary, where the title deed (Escritura) will be signed.
- Toast – The moment to uncork the cava. Congratulations on your own Spanish home!
We would like to remind you that our service will costs you as (potential) buyer nothing. The commission that the selling agent receives from the seller is shared with us. Therefore, BoCasa offers you the extra service and certainty of having your own agent free of charge!
Have we fueled your interest or do you have any questions, contact us without obligation.