8 reasons to use a your own personal estate agent
Although not common in many countries, when searching for a property for sale at the Costa Blanca North it is becoming increasingly popular to use your own personal estate agent. Certainly in Spain, being in another country with unknown practices and not speaking the language, there are various reasons why calling in a buying agent, such as BoCasa, is an excellent idea.
1) First of all, a buying agent helps you to find your ideal home. BoCasa can draw on almost any property for sale in Javea, Moraira and surroundings from the many selling agents, so not just the objects that are listed on our website. Furthermore, we often know from our network which objects will soon be available for sale but which are not officially listed yet. In short, if you are thinking of buying a house in Spain on the Costa Blanca we are able to offer you a larger selection than any website, with a focus on Javea, Moraira, Benissa, Benitachell and the Jalon valley.
2) Since we are not linked to any of the selling parties, we will objectively look at a property and ask critical questions to the seller or his agent. We´ll judge its location, the state of maintenance and the asking price in relation to the market value (take into account that mortgage lenders use the appraisal value only).
3) When buying a house, emotions tend to come to the surface. Buyers sometimes get so enthusiastic that they want to buy a home without any reservation. We purely look at everything from a business perspective and, if necessary, also put a brake on things. All to protect you from a bad purchase.
4) As well important, and unlike buying agents in a lot of other countries, we offer you our services for free. We agree with the selling agents that our cost are covered from their brokerage fees. Therefore our assistance will not cost you anything extra.
5) We make all appointments for viewings based on your availability and we join you during these visits.
6) We determine, of course in consultation with you, the negotiation strategy and implement it for you. We know from experience the best way to approach the various nationalities and how to negotiate with them.
7) Since the role of the notary in Spain is totally different from what we are used to, all aspects of the sale must be thoroughly checked in advance. Although the notary also has an obligation to advise and inform their clients in Spain, their formal obligations are limited and their investigations are often limited to obtaining an extract from the property register. We introduce you to reputable lawyers, who carry out a thorough investigation for you, so that you know exactly what you buy (or know what to avoid).
8) We save you a lot of time, we know the processes and grasp what to do and when to initiate. You don't have to figure it all out yourself and we ensure that you are helped quickly and effectively with the help of our reliable relations. Of course you decide who of our experts to use and whether you want to use our network.
So we advise you to consider the option of using a personal estate agent on the Costa Blanca North, it gives you a lot of convenience, security and it is completely free. If you are looking e.g. for villas for sale in Moraira, apartments for sale in Javea or a nice country house in Benissa, it seems like an easy choice to us.